Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
iOS / Android
Tiny Tomb is a game about going on small adventures.
You play as a cast of characters with their own mission and tombs to explore. Every day a new character is introduced and players have 24 hours to complete his or hers journey.
Tiny Tomb is a game for players who used to have time to play games for hours a day, but now find themselves pressured for time. Players who miss the challenge and adventure which older games offered and now want games with more substance and depth on their phones and tablets.
A portable adventure, where you and your friends can share stories and battle each other to see who is the best adventurer.
- Procedural, random, difficult dungeons.
- Boss rooms, powerups, items, shops, and quests!
- Different themed environments.
- Over 50 carefully designed challenge rooms built to stop you.
- Multiple characters, each with unique story and traits.
- Swipe controls or on-screen buttons.
- A mysterious hand that sometimes helps or tries to stop you on your adventure.
There are currently no trailers available for Tiny Tomb. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2nd place winner" Big Indie Pitch, 5 October, 2017
- "The impressive voxel style, unique game design and personal stories of the characters all come together to make this a promising title we'll be sure to keep an eye on."
- Pocket Gamer staff, Pocketgamer
About Tiny Corp
Gian and Miki started building Tiny Tomb around January 2017. After the game reached a solid prototype stage and showing the game at a few events they got a lot of interest from all kinds of people. When they got back home they decided to join forces with Max and Remy to make this project a reality. Together they have formed Tiny Corp and are based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
More information on Tiny Corp, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tiny Tomb Credits
Artist and Designer